In this guide, I will be sharing about how to yield farm with Rope and how to calculate the APY for farming it.
Do note that this is not the typical Yield Farming, the yield depends on the sale of the NFTs being farmed.
I build a site to keep calculate of the APY
30 $ROPE staked: 22.30%
20 $ROPE UNI LP staked: 50.18%
30 $ROPE and 20$ROPE LP: 38.23%
Based on this, when you stake Uni LP Token you will get higher APY than just staking $ROPE, because you will get more $HOPE.
Do note that $HOPE are non-tradable and the APY calculation are based on recently sold NFTs (based on rarity) on Open Sea, then based on the NFTs valuation, we back track and calculate $HOPE token price.
900 $HOPE = 1 Rare Card
300 $HOPE = 1 Common Card
How to Farm?
- Go to https://rope.lol/varess , choose which pool to stake, you can either stake in the $ROPE pool or $ROPE Uniswap LP pool.
[Farm with Rope]
2. go to “Varess Pool”, “Manage Stake”, and approve the contract to access to $ROPE
- Then, click Max and stake your $ROPE.
[Farm with Uni LP]
Go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/ETH/0x9D47894f8BECB68B9cF3428d256311Affe8B068B and add liquidity for Rope-ETH pool
You will obtain UNI-V2 token and that token can use to stake the LP pool https://rope.lol/varess/powered-by-anons-lp
6.Same as previous, approve and stake the UNI-V2 LP token.
[Claimed Hope Token]
- To claim for $HOPE, just click on top right “Claim All HOPE” button.
- Once you have enough $HOPE, you can redeem for Common/Rare card.
- You can then sell the NFT in NFT market place such as Rarible or Open Sea.