**First and foremost, I only recommend doing this if you :
- Have huge capital
- Don’t mind paying extremely high gas (at least 1 eth in gas)**
Which pool to farm in?
TLDR: Farm in the pools that have a lesser % staked. Here’s a list of the contracts for you to check through:
- First, you need to choose a pool to deposit into Curve. Go to https://www.curve.fi/ and scroll to the bottom and choose which pool you wish to deposit into:
- For example if you choose the sUSD pool, after clicking into the page, click on “Deposit” at the top
- Select the amount that you wish to deposit and click on “Deposit”. Note : NOT DEPOSIT AND STAKE. There will be two transactions to confirm, one is to approve spending and the other to add liquidity.
- After adding liquidity and getting your curve liquidity provider tokens, go to https://dao.curve.fi/minter/gauges
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to deposit your Curve LP Tokens
- Click on deposit and confirm the two transactions, 1. Approve Spending 2. Deposit tokens.
- You will then start earning Curve which you can claim after a while. NOTE : CLAIMING COSTS $60 IN GAS. So i do recommend only claiming after you farm a while.
- Happy farming! I only recommend doing this if your capital is large and you don’t mind paying a lot in gas. DO NOT KEEP SWITCHING POOLS. SLIPPAGE WILL RUIN YOU. PICK A POOL AND STICK WITH IT.