TDeFi DeFi pitch and Demo Day

I just found a 4-day DeFi event taking place at Ritz Carlton, Dubai hosted by TDeFi

It is basically DeFi and NFT startup pitch days, wherein these startups are pitching their concept and ideas in a congregation of institutional investors, family offices, VC funds, 600+ investors, 48+ family offices, 600k traders and more.

I am excited to see all these innovative concepts, ideas and pitches relevant to the DeFi ecosystem.

What I found more interesting was seeing all these valuable ideas in a single live stream where it broadened my understanding of how a crypto startup functions, pitfalls to avoid, garnering ecosystem support, onboarding a considerable userbase, token utility, cross-chain swaps, interoperability and much more.

It’s like learning a whole lot of things in one live feed.

I suggest you guys watch the startup pitching day 3 on Tradedog’s Youtube channel

And don’t miss the TDeFi mentor session by Simone Martin on Regulations and compliance which you will find on the channel.

I have literally learnt so much in these two days that I am even planning to convert my art and stuff into an NFT startup and create an independent marketplace.

Today’s event scheduled at 6:00 pm - 12.30 am UTC +4:00 On Youtube Live Stream

Here is the list of startups that have already pitched or will be pitching today or tomorrow.
TDeFi International Demo and Pitch Day Agenda:

Pitches By:
Font community
Inbloxme
DFyn
OroPocket
FinXFlo
HXRO
Finance Vote
Lune Finance
Autonio Foundation
Spherium Finance
Royale Finance
Terra Virtua
CyberFi
Amepay
Picking Right. io
Knit Finance
xBTC
Kylin Network
Royale Finance (AMA)
Plot X
Singularity DAO
DeFi Pie
Terra Virtua
Pepemon

AMAs:
Unilend Finance
Tidal Finance
Reef Finance
ManiFold Finance
Beholder
PlotX

A research and advisory firm by the name tradedog.io has initiated this TDeFi acceleration program for DeFi and NFT ventures.