Moving DeFi projects to .defi domain build on handshake

Hi awesome Defi Community,

Here is the current deal I’m working on with a Crypto VC backed company based in Orange County, California. I’d love to know how I can use your help to promote this in order to make the internet more decentralized and more censorship-free. Here is the summary of it:

So the project is for one of the portfolio companies of Sustany Capital - a Crypto venture fund that is helping the internet move to the more decentralized web by replacing the root zone file and the root servers unlike most TLDs, which are regulated and managed by the Internet Corporation

everybody could buy their own .defi tld and take more control of their content on the internet. Its a whole ethos of the blockchain movement and the guys behind it are crypto and internet OGs. Here is were you can learn more about their initiative: defi . me

and here is where you can find more info on the .defi tld, handshake technology, and the domain registrars that offer this TLDs. They are so cheap because this hasn’t launched yet. It’ll launch during the next 30 days for the test run. I’m in charge of putting together the best of my influencers to push this and have their audience understand the importance of it, and also to purchase their domains. Darwins Inc. Manages these domains

I’d like to offer this to you to be one of the 10 people I’ll select for the month-long test run

If you do great, there will be bigger projects starting 2021 with Sustany Capital. As I mentioned, I’m in charge of orchestrating a team with the right audience to have this campaign become a massive success.

Also, here is the website to handshake blockchain: handshake.org Do some research on the sites I shared with you

Here is Pomp interviewing one of the domain registrars for handshake technology:

YouTube
Explained
This is an episode of The Pomp Podcast with host Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano and guest, Tieshun Roquerre, the CEO of Namebase, a secure and easy platform to interact with Handshake. In this conversation, Tieshun and Anthony discuss what Handshake is and why it’s important, how the decentralized web is coming fast, and how Namebase empowers people to buy, sell, and hold Handshake coins while also buying and selling domains.

YouTube
Pomp Podcast #230: The Decentralized Web Explained
This is an episode of The Pomp Podcast with host Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano and guest, Tieshun Roquerre, the CEO of Namebase, a secure and easy platform to interact with Handshake. In this conversation, Tieshun and Anthony discuss what Handshake is and why it’s important, how the decentralized web is coming fast, and how Namebase empowers people to buy, sell, and hold Handshake coins while also buying and selling domains.

There is a lot of other material you can search for this topic on the Internet, including usptotopable domains. This project is unique and VC backed. I’m picking my best 10 DeFi influencers to help sell these .defi domains. like boss.defi for you or any other name. The prices start from around 50 bucks and go up on different registrars selling them. You can learn more on defi.me

Pomp Podcast #230: The Decentralized Web Explained

We’re hiring Crypto influencers to promote this. Also, would love for defi projects to reserve their defi domain ASAP. such as compound.defi or Uniswap.defi let me know if you want to know more here or by sending me a message by mentioning .defi domain project at Telegram @razichain. Just a hello would not get you an answer :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Crypto Amir

1 Like